Saturday, April 5, 2008

So Very Thankful

Don't have much time, we are rushing off to bed.  I just wanted to post something quickly today (well, technically the day I wanted to post about is over now but I haven't gone to bed yet!).  

Next year at this very time we will be married.  It is so surreal and crazy how fast time flies.  It is so funny dreaming about your wedding day, waiting for it to come and realizing it's not that far away after all.  I have dreamt about this since I was little, I can't believe it's less than a year away.

I am so very thankful for Eb and for my life.  I am thankful for my family and my friends.  I had an amazing day today with Eb, going to the zoo and seeing how the weather will be this time next year.  I can't wait for you all to be there to share in this event with us.  It will mean the world to me, to us.

I love you all and goodnight.  See you this time next year as Mrs. Walden!!!

No comments: