Monday, March 17, 2008

Guns


I also shot a gun for the first time in the desert while we were out riding ATVs. I know that most of you have alreaday done this (by the age of 29), but I had never even held a real gun until then. It was a crazy experience. I can't think of the correct adjective in order to describe it, but it was very unique.

I was very steady and wasn't nervous or scared. We wore earplugs and shot at a box. Joe taught me how to hold the gun and how to aim and shoot. He stood behind me the whole time I was shooting (I didn't know until I looked at the pictures). He was there just in case.

I think I would like to get a gun and go to the shooting range. Eb says he is going to put a gun on our gift registry for the wedding at Cabela's (yes, we are registering at Cabela's). I think I'd like to practice shooting more . . .

Here is me shooting for the first time!

No comments: